How do I ask about CORA requests or submit a request?

Posted by:

All open records requests must be submitted using our D49 CORA request form. Please be as specific as possible about the information you are seeking to help ensure that we are able to respond to your request accurately and in the time required by law.

If you have not been contacted about your CORA request, you may contact the D49 Communications Department at