Board of Education
- BOE Overview
- BOE Meeting Live Stream
- Director Districts
- BoardDocs - BOE Meetings and Agendas
BOE Meeting Documents Archive
- 2019-2020 Meeting Packets
- 2018-2019 Meeting Packets
- 2017-2018 Meeting Packets
- 2016-2017 Meeting Packets
- 2015-2016 Meeting Packets
- 2014-2015 Meeting Packets
- 2013-2014 Meeting Packets
- 2012-2013 Meeting Packets
- 2011-2012 Meeting Packets
- 2010-2011 Meeting Packets
- 2009-2010 Meeting Packets
- 2008-2009 Meeting Packets
- BOE Meeting Audio Archives
- Section A: Foundations & Basic Commitments
- Section B: School Board Governance & Operations
- Section C: General School Administration
- Section D: Fiscal Management
- Section E: Support Services
- Section F: Facilities Planning & Development
- Section G: Personnel
- Section H: Negotiations
- Section I: Instruction
- Section J: Students
- Section K: School-Community-Home Relations
- Section L: Education-Agency Relations
IHBK-R Preparation for Postsecondary and Workforce Success
Title Preparation for Postsecondary and Workforce Success
Office/Custodian Education/Director of Applied and Advanced Learning
In accordance with state law and the timeline prescribed by applicable State Board of Education rules, the District shall create a plan for the development and implementation of student individual career and academic plans (ICAP).
At a minimum, the District’s ICAP plan shall address:
1. How the District will ensure that all students, beginning in the seventh grade, have access to and assistance in the development of an ICAP.
2. The roles and responsibilities of the student, parents/guardians and District staff in creating and updating an ICAP for the student.
3. The activities that will be addressed at each grade level of a student’s ICAP.
4. How students’ ICAPs will be stored.
5. If possible, the professional development that will be provided to appropriate District staff regarding ICAPs and the staff’s role in implementing the District’s ICAP plan.
6. The method that will be used to evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of the District’s ICAP plan.
Adopted: November 11, 2010
Revised: July 10, 2014
Reassign to CEO: July 10, 2014
Reviewed: July 13, 2017