Q: Where can we find info for kids who need a less traditional path so that we can help guide our kids?

Posted by:

A: The counselors at both FMS and FHS can assist parents in helping to develop an appropriate pathway. These conversations will begin at the middle school level as students work to complete the first portions of the ICAP. It will continue in through high school as well.