Will children who ride a special needs bus with an IEP service designation have to pay a fee?

Posted by:

Students who qualify for transportation under their Individualized Education Plan will not have to pay a fee, but will need to complete an application to receive the ZPass. This ZPass will increase security for your child as it tracks their location getting on and off the bus.