If lost, how do I know the Zpass isn’t being used by someone else?

Posted by:

You have 48 hours to contact transportation at 719.495.1159 to report a lost card. No charges will be incurred during this 48-hour period. 

If the card can't be located within 48 hours, a new pass must be purchased please contact the transportation office at the number above.  Replacement passes can't be purchased at the school. Your child will not be transported home if a new card is not purchased on the third day.