17. What if I have an Academic Concern during my CE class?

Students with academic concerns such as instructor behavior, class policies, or unfair expectations or demands should initially try to discuss/resolve their concern with the instructor.

If the attempt to resolve the concern fails, HS Counselors and CE administrators can assist students with the completion of an online PPCC Academic Concern Form.