11. Can I take CE courses on other D49 campuses?

Students can take college classes on other high school campuses (other than their primary school campus) by coordinating the enrollment directly with their high school counselor. Students should arrive for class a few minutes before class and leave the school immediately following class.

College classes are also available on all PPCC campuses, after all college courses on the student's pathway plan have been taken on HS campuses.
Morning bus service is available to the PPCC Centennial Campus for the Career Start Program or for  CE students attending early morning college courses on the Centennial Campus. 
Bus schedules are available in CE Forms & Resources. (The Welding II program is located at Springs Fabrication 850 Aeroplaza Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80916. Students must provide their own transportation for WEL II)