11. Can I take CE courses on other D49 campuses?

Students can take college classes on other high school campuses (other than their primary school campus) by coordinating the enrollment directly with their high school counselor. Students should arrive for class a few minutes before class and leave the school immediately following class, unless remaining on campus for academic support from the college instructor or other mentor.

CE college classes are also available on all PPCC campuses, after all college courses on the student's pathway plan have been taken on the student's high school campus.
D49 provides morning bus service to the PPCC Centennial Campus to support the Career Start Program or for Concurrent Enrollment students who wish to attend early morning college courses on the Centennial Campus. 
Bus schedules are available in CE Forms & Resources. (The Welding II program is located at Springs Fabrication 850 Aeroplaza Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80916. Students must provide their own transportation for WEL II)