19. Are CE students considered incoming freshmen upon HS completion?

Yes.  For college admissions purposes, Concurrent Enrollment, ASCENT, TREP, and Early College graduates must apply to 4-year universities as first-time freshmen, not as transfer students, to qualify for freshmen financial aid, even though they may have accumulated college credits while in high school. This is also true for most scholarship providers; however, students are encouraged to contact scholarship administrators to understand specific scholarship qualification requirements.