6. Will CE courses transfer to other colleges & universities?

GT Pathways courses (Guaranteed Transfer) are college level courses transferable to many public Colorado universities (see transfer degree plans). Most GT Pathways courses transfer out of state as well, based on specific university transfer policies. GT Pathways courses include general education courses such as English, Math, Sciences, Arts & Humanities, Social & Behavioral Science, and World Languages. See Guarantee Transfer course list in CE Forms & Resources on this webpage.
4-year college-bound students should confirm college course transfer with their universities of choice before registration each semester.
Career and technical education (CTE) students can enroll in college courses for 2-year degree plans and industry certifications; these specific courses may not transfer to other CTE programs. (For example, Culinary Arts, Automotive/Diesel, Welding, etc.)