Notice of Intent to Homeschool


There are several options for submitting your Notice of Intent to Homeschool (NOI) to District 49 depending on your student’s current situation:

  • Withdrawing student(s) from D49 school:
    • submit your NOI directly to that school along with your completed withdrawal paperwork 
  • Current part-time student of a D49 enrichment program (FHEP, FHAP, RMCA Homeschool, Falcon Aerolab, etc.)
    • Submit NOI directly to the enrichment program registrar
  • Existing homeschool student, new to D49, withdrawing from another school district or other situation not listed:


NOI.pdf, 153.89 KB; (Last Modified on November 7, 2019)