Concurrent Enrollment (free college)
Looking for free college or job training in high school? Trying to avoid student loan debt? Concurrent Enrollment is offered at all D49 high schools and provides on- and off-campus college courses for 2-year and 4-year degrees and hands-on career training through the Career Start Program. Earn free college credits, weighted HS grades, and 2 semesters of HS credit for each 1-semester college course. Contact your counselor/advisor today!New! First-Fail-Forgiveness (retake first semester fail with no tuition repayment)
Fall 2021 CE Online Applications are due Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
If you are new to Concurrent Enrollment here's how to get started …
1. Contact your High School Counselor and complete your pathway plan. Review grades with your counselor to ensure that you have no grades lower than a "C" for the previous semester and plan to keep all grades at a "C" or above for the current semester in order to be eligible for Concurrent Enrollment
2. Apply Online to enroll at Pikes Peak Community College
Obtain Student ID (S#) and login
3. Apply for College Opportunity Fund
5. Submit 2021 CE Online Application by Friday, Feb. 5
Choose the appropriate application based on the school you attend:
6. Watch for an email asking you to sign your application.
Once you have signed the application it will go via email to your parents and then your counselor for signature.
Subject NextGen Accuplacer PSAT/SAT ACT EdReady English Writing 246+ 470 18 90 Reading -- 470 17MAT107/112 Career/Fin MathMAT120/135 Lib Arts, StatisticsMAT121 College AlgebraMAT166 Pre-CalculusAR 265+QAS 240+AAF 245-279AAF 280+50050059061019192324909090
AR-Arithmetic; QAS-Quant Reasoning, Algebra, & Statistics; AAF-Adv Algebra & Functions
It was a perfect fit because it helped her transition from high school into college without being overwhelmed.
Great fit for my son. He is more interested in automotive than traditional university.