FMS Athletics Announcements
BREAKING NEWS...Arbiter Athlete is now LIVE...Sign up Today!
CHSAA (Colorado High School Activities Association) has joined with Arbiter Athlete and all the schools across the state to now host their Pre-Participation Athletic Forms online with ArbiterAthlete.
This digital platform will allow you, and your student(s), to complete and access athletic forms via computer, tablet, or mobile phone. It is HIPAA, COPPA and FERPA compliant.
Please click on the links below to get information on how to create your Arbiter Athlete account.
All athletes MUST create an Arbiter Athlete account. This must be completed before tryouts begin; no athlete will be allowed to participate in tryouts without this documentation.
Looking to participate in sports this year? Please make sure you create an account in ARBITER. If you have any questions contact Mrs. Amos at 719-495-5238.
Many programs offer and expect off season training and conditioning. Participation in off-season workouts may be required in order to participate in the upcoming season.
- You must attend all of the allotted time for the tryout period
- Required forms must be completed and turned in through Arbiter Athlete BEFORE you may try out.
- Try-outs may be closed to parents at the discretion of the coaches
- The coach’s decision regarding players who make the team and game playing time is final
- Coaches will use their own individual criteria when selecting players for the team, such as: skill, knowledge of the game, grades, behavior, attitude, attendance, role for the team, etc.
*Exceptions to the above tryout requirements may be granted by the coach and/or Athletic Director as deemed necessary.
*Sports fees are required to be paid before the 1st contest, if your son or daughter does not make a team or choose to quit before 1st game, the fee will be refunded.
There is no admission fee to sporting events at Falcon Middle School.
13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don't Do
Take a look at this article by clicking on or copying this link: