FMS Athletics Announcements
rSchool is up and running!!
This is the new document management system that both Falcon Middle School and Falcon High School have moved to.
Below is a link to rSchool. Please copy and paste the link to create an acccount and register your student. Once this is completed, you will be able to upload student physicals.
ALL STUDENT PHYSICALS MUST BY UPLOADED BEFORE AUGUST 16TH.
Many programs offer and expect off season training and conditioning. Participation in off-season workouts may be required in order to participate in the upcoming season.
- You must attend all of the allotted time for the tryout period
- Required forms must be completed and turned in through rSchool BEFORE you may try out.
- Try-outs may be closed to parents at the discretion of the coaches
- The coach’s decision regarding players who make the team and game playing time is final
- Coaches will use their own individual criteria when selecting players for the team, such as: skill, knowledge of the game, grades, behavior, attitude, attendance, role for the team, etc.
*Exceptions to the above tryout requirements may be granted by the coach and/or Athletic Director as deemed necessary.
*Sports fees are required to be paid before the 1st contest, if your son or daughter does not make a team or choose to quit before 1st game, the fee will be refunded.
There is no admission fee to sporting events at Falcon Middle School.
13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don't Do
Take a look at this article by clicking on or copying this link: