SCHS Counseling Announcements
Are you interested in visiting with some College Reps? If so keep checking our website and listen for the announcements. Sign up on this Google Form to meet with the upcoming visits.
Attention Juniors and Seniors: Please check out the Junior/Senior Presentation here for important information on this school year and beyond.
Colorado College Fund
"The state of Colorado wants to pay part of your tuition for college! $40/credit hour for public schools and $20/credit hour for private schools. Apply once for your whole college career, Colorado schools only."
Sand Creek High School Counseling
Academic Lettering CriteriaAt Sand Creek High School academic excellence is rewarded with an academic letter. Receiving an academic letter is a three-step process. The following are the requirements for receiving an academic letter.
- GPA of 3.500. A student must receive a 3.5000 GPA or better in a semester to qualify for a certificate.
- All levels receive a certificate.
- Upon receiving the third level an academic letter is awarded.
- Each additional level earns a bar.
- Students will be eligible to receive recognition for their achievements at a previous high school after the semester in which they first qualify for an academic award at Sand Creek High School.
- Upon receipt of official high school transcripts, counselors will determine the level at which the entering student should be honored.
District 49's school counselors are here to support students and families throughout the educational process. Counselors are an integral part of academic achievement through addressing the student as a whole person with various supports in all areas.
Class of 2023, 2027 Counselor
Class of 2026 Counselor