Welcome Back ALLIES Students and Families! All professors/therapists will post assignments and announcements on our ALLIES E-learning site. Our weekly schedule is as follows:
No E-learning (PLC Day for professors/therapists): There is consistent learning on Mondays - follow Monday’s plans each week
Tuesday-Friday: E-learning Days
Expectations for Professors/Therapists:
- Our E-learning site is our main platform for all lessons/assignments. Any other learning platform will be directly linked in the assignment (Google Hangout, Prodigy, Lexia, ST Math, etc.)
- Content for each week will be available and uploaded to our Google Drive by Monday at 3:00 p.m.
- Attendance will be posted in PowerSchool beginning at 9:00 AM the following day pending completed work or communication with parents.
- All teachers will have regular office hours offered to invite parents/students to engage in discussions, ask questions or provide assistance through email.
- Office hours: 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
- Feedback will be provided to students at least once a week no later than Friday by 3:00 PM.
Expectations for Students:
- All students and parents have access to our E-learning site and programs required to complete work. Please contact your Professor/Therapist if you have any struggles.
- Complete all assignments for your classes on the E-learning day and submit your work via SeeSaw or email (unless otherwise stated by your Professor/Therapist) by 9:00 PM of that day (Tuesday through Friday) or let your Professor/Therapist know why your work was not completed.
- Communicate with your Professor/Therapist via email if you have questions or need assistance.
- All Professors/Therapists will have regular office hours offered through email to allow students to engage in discussions, ask questions, or provide assistance.
Office Hours: 9:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-3:00pm, Tuesday through Friday
Attendance will be taken based on student’s engagement with work each day or engaging with staff if video lessons begin in the future. In the beginning, engagement will be counted when students follow the work upload on each slide.
● If your child is ill, please email Sandi Esparsen at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name and reason for the absence.
● State and District attendance expectations are still in effect for District 49