Welcome Back ALLIES Students and Families! All professors/therapists will post assignments and announcements on our ALLIES E-learning site. Our weekly schedule is as follows:
Monday - Thursday: E-learning Days
FRIDAYS are “Independent Curriculum Day” ~ Students will still have assignments on their slides & Seesaw but teachers are in "Training and Preparation" and will not be available (This is a change: Last year this day was on Mondays)
Expectations for Professors/Therapists:
- Our E-learning site is our main platform for all lessons/assignments. Any other learning platform will be directly linked in the assignment (Google Hangout, Prodigy, Lexia, ST Math, etc.)
- Content for each week will be available and uploaded to our Google Drive by Friday at 5:00 p.m.
- Attendance will be posted in PowerSchool beginning at 9:00 AM the following day pending completed work or communication with parents.
- All teachers will have time available to support students and families. We invite parents/students to engage in discussions and/or ask questions for assistance through email, phone calls or in-person meetings.
- Monday through Thursday we will get back to you through phone, email, or personal meetings.
- Feedback comments on assignments will be provided to students throughout the week from a variety of professors (from educational support staff)
Expectations for Students:
- All students and parents have access to our E-learning site and programs required to complete work. Please contact your Professor/Therapist if you have any struggles. See your student's schedule to know which Professor/Therapist to contact.
- Complete all assignments for your classes on the E-learning day and submit your work via Seesaw or email (unless otherwise stated by your Professor/Therapist) by 9:00 PM of that day (Monday through Friday). Please let your Professor/Therapist know if your child's work was not completed.
- So that we can brainstorm ways to support you, communicate with your Professor/Therapist via phone or email if you have questions or need assistance.
- All teachers will have time available to support students. We invite parents/students to engage in discussions and/or ask questions for assistance through email, phone calls or in-person meetings.
Attendance will be taken based on the student’s engagement with work each day or engaging with staff if video lessons begin in the future. In the beginning, engagement will be counted when students follow the work upload on each slide. Please make sure you enter your child's attendance daily on the link on the front page of our website.
● If your child is ill, please email Sandi Esparsen at email@example.com with your child’s name and reason for the absence.
● State and District attendance expectations are still in effect for District 49