Meridian Ranch E-learning Access:
Click HERE to access the MRES E-Learning Site
Click here to access MRES curbside Pick Up schedule
Click here to access the E-Learning Grading & Feedback Parent Letter
Welcome Back MRES Students and Families! In Addition to sending out assignments to all families,
teachers will also post assignments and announcements on our MRES E-learning site.
Our weekly schedule is as follows:
Monday: No E-learning (PLC Day for teachers)
Tuesday-Friday: E-learning Days
Message from School Leadership
Meridian Ranch Elementary Families,
We hope this message finds you and your family doing well after a very unique Spring Break. We know that the news of in-person learning halting and a new adventure with E-Learning brings many changes and challenges for all of us and we recognize that many of you have questions and concerns.
Please know that as we learn and grow in the coming days/weeks, so will our process for delivering E-Learning to our MRES students. Please be patient and flexible as we navigate this together, as we collaborate with you to maintain productive learning for your child, and as we respond to the needs of our students, families and staff in this time. Together, we can do this!
In continued partnership,
Sheehan Freeman-Todd - Principal Contact: 719-494-2902/sfreeman-todd@
Ed Kulbacki - Assistant Principal Contact: email@example.com
John Webb - Dean of Students Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Kelkenberg - Counselor Contact: 719-494-2905/skelkenberg@d49.
MRES Plan for E-Learning
- Email communication will be sent from your child's teacher detailing the learning for the day/week in an E-Learning Plan Template.
- Students will complete course work, engage in online programming or watch recorded videos of teacher instruction. Perspective classes are offered as well. Time on E-learning will take into consideration availability of devices and times/days families can support their students.
- Teachers will let you know how work can be submitted. Teachers use various tools such as Schoology, Google Classroom, and websites.
- Teachers will track attendance via assignment completion, participation and engagement. Students not participating without excuse will be determined absent.
- If a student is ill or has an emergency and cannot participate, please email email@example.com to report this absence. Our attendance line will also be monitored for voicemails at (719) 494-2906.
- Teacher will provide office hours to help support families and students with E-learning. Administration hours are 8:30-10:30AM and 2:30-3:30PM.
- Special education case managers and paraprofessionals will continue to support students through email, online, and by working with content area teachers.
What types of devices will work for E-Learning?
- Laptop computer
- Desktop computer
- iPad or other tablet
- Cell Phone
Team Office Hours
9:00 - 11:00
Special Education, CLDE
How you can Support E-Learning
Please provide a quiet learning environment as free from digital and personal distractions as possible.
Check the E-Learning template emailed by your child's teacher regarding learning/assignments, ensuring you are aware of deadlines, expectations, and norms.
Establish routines to structure the day-with expectations for time “in school”. A structured day is very helpful during “learning time”.
Reach out to your child's teacher when you need help.
Communicate about your child's attendance and if he/she will be absent due to illness or other emergency by 9:00am. Please email Cassie Donatell at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any absences. Our attendance line will also be monitored for voicemails at (719)494-2906.
- Look for school/district communications and respond when appropriate. Please stay alert for messaging through all of our channels - the D49 App, our social media feeds, and our district website, where you will find updates and reliable information regarding the in-person learning/building closure. District 49 communication and updates can be found all compiled in one place here - https://www.d49.org/site/