Welcome Back SES Students and Families! All teachers will post assignments and announcements on our SES E-learning site. Our weekly schedule is as follows:
Monday: No E-learning (PLC Day for teachers)
Tuesday-Friday: E-learning Days
Expectations for Teachers
- Our E-learning site is our main platform for all lessons/assignments. Any other learning platform will be directly linked in the assignment (Schoology, hangout, Lexia, ST Math, etc.)
- Content for each week will be available and uploaded to our Stetson E-Learning website by Monday at 5:00 p.m.
- Attendance will be posted in PowerSchool beginning at 9:00 AM the following day pending completed work or communication with parents.
- All teachers will have regular office hours offered through Schoology Conferences to invite students to engage in discussions, ask questions or provide assistance.
- Office hours: 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
- Feedback will be provided to students at least once a week no later than the following Monday by 3:00 PM.
Expectations for Students/Parents:
- Check in for daily attendance using the Attendance button on the SES E-Learning website.
- All students and parents have access to our E-learning site and programs required to complete work. Please contact your teacher if you cannot log in.
- Complete all assignments for your classes on the E-learning day and submit your work (per teacher instructions) no later than 11:59 pm on Friday or contact your teacher.
- Communicate with your teachers via email if you have questions or need assistance.
- All teachers will have regular office hours offered to invite parents and students to engage in discussions, ask questions, or provide assistance.
- Office Hours: 9:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-3:00pm, Tuesday through Friday