*SES E-Learning Site Link*
Welcome Back SES Students and Families! All teachers will post assignments and announcements on our SES E-learning site. Our weekly schedule is as follows:
Monday: No E-learning (PLC Day for teachers)
Tuesday-Friday: E-learning Days
Expectations for Teachers
- Our E-learning site is our main platform for all lessons/assignments. Any other learning platform will be directly linked in the assignment (Schoology, hangout, Lexia, ST Math, etc.)
- Content for each week will be available and uploaded to our Stetson E-Learning website by Monday at 5:00 p.m.
- Attendance will be posted in PowerSchool beginning at 9:00 AM the following day pending completed work or communication with parents.
- All teachers will have regular office hours offered through Schoology Conferences to invite students to engage in discussions, ask questions or provide assistance.
- Office hours: 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
- Feedback will be provided to students at least once a week no later than the following Monday by 3:00 PM.
Expectations for Students/Parents:
- Check in for daily attendance using the Attendance button on the SES E-Learning website.
- All students and parents have access to our E-learning site and programs required to complete work. Please contact your teacher if you cannot log in.
- Complete all assignments for your classes on the E-learning day and submit your work (per teacher instructions) no later than 11:59 pm on Friday or contact your teacher.
- Communicate with your teachers via email if you have questions or need assistance.
- All teachers will have regular office hours offered to invite parents and students to engage in discussions, ask questions, or provide assistance.
- Office Hours: 9:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-3:00pm, Tuesday through Friday
The D49 E-Learning page has general content and resources, as well as updates.
This page has all the district COVID updates provided by D49 and other resources.
D49 is providing free meals for area students.