Click here to access: OES E-learning Site
Welcome Back OES Students and Families! All teachers will post assignments and announcements on our OES E-learning site. Our weekly schedule is as follows:
Monday: No E-learning (PLC Day for teachers)
Tuesday-Friday: E-learning Days
Expectations for Teachers
- Our E-learning site is our main platform for all lessons/assignments. Any other learning platform will be directly linked in the assignment (Schoology, hangout, Lexia, ST Math, etc.)
- Content for each week will be available and uploaded to our Google Drive by Monday at 3:00 p.m.
- Attendance will be posted in PowerSchool beginning at 9:00 AM the following day pending completed work or communication with parents.
- All teachers will have regular office hours offered through Schoology Conferences to invite students to engage in discussions, ask questions or provide assistance.
- Office hours: 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
- Feedback will be provided to students at least once a week no later than the following Monday by 3:00 PM.
Expectations for Students:
- All students and parents have access to our E-learning site and programs required to complete work. Please contact your teacher if you cannot log in.
- Complete all assignments for your classes on the E-learning day and submit your work via e-mail (unless otherwise stated by your teacher) by 3:00 PM of that day (Tuesday through Friday) or contact your teacher.
- Communicate with your teachers via email if you have questions or need assistance.
- All teachers will have regular office hours offered through Schoology Conferences (Big Blue Button), to invite students to engage in discussions, ask questions, or provide assistance.
- Office Hours: 9:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-3:00pm, Tuesday through Friday