POWER Zone Overview
POWER Zone's educators and support staff are dedicated to facilitating a mission focused on purposeful risk, ownership of learning, whole child-student concept, engaging inquiry and respectful relationships (POWER). Their values involve climbing with confidence where everyone has permission to fail and try new ideas. The zone is creating a loyalty effect, where working together to solve problems helps everyone succeed.
POWER Zone administrators and teachers strive to treat everyone as the most important person, ensuring a positive culture. And a focus on community service ensures their community's support in critical times. A family-first focus for a well-rounded life helps each student’s family enjoy each other, increasing academic productivity. School faculty are dedicated to nurturing respectful relationships. Teachers are given autonomy to teach and through the proposal process, anyone can bring ideas to the entire zone community for approval and implementation. All suggestions are considered with respect. The zone's administration believes in innovative change in education with comprehensive engagement, so all seek mastery.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math Ecosystem
- Arts Integrated into STEM
- Elementary Science Labs
- Engineering Academy
- Robotics and Technology
Announcements & Events
Current & Upcoming Job Postings in the Power Zone
- Administrative Secretary, Odyssey Elementary School - Currently Available (1/9/2020)
- Administrative Secretary, Ridgeview Elementary School - May 13th TBD
Wondering who can help you in Power Zone? Here is a link to a spreadsheet with job descriptions and helpful points of contact for each school in the Power Zone.
Meet the POWER Zone clerical and administrative teams
- Power Zone Clerical Team 2019-2020
- Power Zone Admin Team 2019-2020 (not yet available)
Power Zone Calendar of Meetings, Training, and Events (always a work in progress)
- PZ Events Google Calendar (the most up to date resource)
- 2019-2020 Meetings, Events and Training
- 2020-2021 Meetings, Events and Training
Power Zone Specific Processes and Procedures
Important Schoology Groups