Microsoft Home Use Program
The Microsoft Home Use Program is a great benefit available to D49 employees through our Microsoft School Agreement. It allows district employees to obtain the same Microsoft Office software you use at work to install on a home computer for a nominal charge to cover shipping and handling. This will provide you the ability to have the same software you use at work available to you on a computer at home. You can use this benefit in conjunction with the online training available through our Microsoft Business E-learning to help maintain and enhance your skills using this industry-leading set of tools.
For each product eligible for the Home Use Program for which you are a licensed user, you may order a single copy of that product to install and use on a home computer. The products you are licensed to use as a D49 employee through our Micrsoft School Agreement include:
- Microsoft Office Enterprise Edition (which includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, InfoPath and several other products)
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer (a web page editing tool)
You may continue using this HUP software while you are under the employment of the district. Microsoft products are typically available in a variety of languages, although some product and language versions may not be available at the time you place an order. For up-to-date information on the availability of Home Use Program software, please visit http://microsoft.com/licensing.
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program web site, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://hup.microsoft.com/
2. Select the country to which you wish your order to be shipped to and choose the language for viewing the order web site.
3. Enter your districtemail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), insert the following program code 74308226F5
and follow the instructions provided to confirm your e-mail address.
Note: this program code is assigned to our organization for our sole use in accessing this site. You may not share this number with anyone outside our organization. Doing so would constitute a violation of district policy.
4. Place your order on-line and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping and handling costs. This fee is the responsibility of employees who choose to exercise this benefit.
We trust you will enjoy this benefit and look forward to your participation.