Blended Learning- Springs Studio Model
What is Springs Studio for Academic Excellence?Springs Studio for Academic Excellence is the premier blended learning environment in the state of Colorado.
- We are a blended-learning school in District 49.
- Our Constitution Campus is a centrally located open concept 42,000 square foot state-of-the-art building, referred to as a “Google meets Starbucks” learning environment.
- Our curriculum is rigorous, relevant and personalized to meet the needs of all learners.
- Springs Studio is a multi-district online school providing online and blended educational opportunities for students all over the state of Colorado.
- NCAA Approved coursework for college-bound athletes.
- College Prep Aligned Coursework.
- Variety of course offerings.
- Tuition-free for students taking high school courses.
- Free College for qualifying students through Concurrent Enrollment Program.
- Offers face-to-face support from experienced and certified teachers.
- Online opportunities ensure every student has access to the best education available, regardless of geography, income or background.
- 1-in-3 college students engage in online learning, so our model better prepares our students for post-secondary success.
SSAE is a school based on the concept that parents, students, and faculty are needed to fully maximize the potential of all students and ensure a successful academic journey. As a foundational core value, we believe that building relational capacity with students and parents is a top priority, because students and families must believe that SSAE is a safe and healthy place to send their students to every day.