What is Springs Studio for Academic Excellence?Springs Studio for Academic Excellence is the premier blended learning environment in the state of Colorado.
- We are a fully blended-learning school in District 49.
- Our Constitution Campus is a centrally located open concept 21,000 square foot state of the art building, referred to as a “Google meets Starbucks” learning environment
- Our curriculum is rigorous, relevant and personalized to meet the needs of all learners.
- Springs Studio is a multi-district online school providing online and blended educational opportunities for students all over the state of Colorado.
- NCAA Approved coursework for college-bound athletes
- College Prep Aligned Coursework
SSAE Blended Learning Opportunities 2019-2020
Springs Studio for Academic Excellence has two components to our blended learning model. Virtual work is completed on the Edgenuity platform, and our on-campus instruction is teacher directed and focused on project and problem-based activities.
High School Blended Model (Grades 9-12):
- On-Campus Instruction- Tuesday and Thursday
- Virtual Course Work- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Middle School Blended Model (Grades 6-8):
- On-Campus Instruction: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Virtual Course Work Tuesday and Thursdays
Full Virtual (Grades 8-12)
- Virtual coursework: Monday through Friday
- Teacher Online Support: Monday
- Teacher on Campus Support: Wednesday and Friday
(Demonstration as an Autonomous Learner Profile with Approval is Required, and limited Full Virtual Spots Are Available)
- More than 160-course offerings through Edgenuity
- Tuition-free for students taking high school courses
- Free College for qualifying students through Concurrent Enrollment Program
- Offers face to face support from experienced and certified teachers
- Online opportunities ensure every student has access to the best education available regardless of geography, income or background.
- 1-in-3 college students engage in online learning which helps better prepare our students for post-secondary success
- Aligns with public higher education institutions views that online education is critical
SSAE is a school based on the concept that parents, students, and faculty are needed to fully maximize the potential of all students and ensures a successful academic journey. As a foundational core value, we believe that building relational capacity with students and parents is a top priority because students and families must believe that SSAE is a safe and healthy place to send their student to every day.