SSAE Enrollment Process Overview
Springs Studio believes that choosing a new school is a tough decision for all families. Although we think we are the best option, this change should not be made without due diligence and that the choice feels right for both parents and students. As you start your discussion around coming to SSAE be aware that we are not an alternative school and this is not easier or a faster way to graduate. We believe in rigor, relevance, relationships, and flexibility.
Step 1. Attend a Meet and Greet
What is a meet and greet and why do I have to attend one?
Our first step toward applying is to invite all potential new students, parents, and families on to our campus. All families and prospective students must attend a meet and greet to get a more in-depth picture of what SSAE is about and ensure it is the right fit for your education needs.
- View our blended learning campus
- Provide an opportunity to meet the staff
- Listen to a brief presentation about how our school operates and expectations.
- Question and Answer Session with grade-level teachers
- Student-led school tour
- Admin team
Step 2. Complete Pre-Enrollment Application
- After you attend a Meet and Greet informational meeting, you will receive an email from our Registrar with a link to our Pre-Enrollment Application
- You will not receive the link without attending a Meet and Greet and signing in.
- Follow the directions explicitly and submit the form with the requested documents.
Step 3. Receive Acceptance or Denial Letter
- You will receive an acceptance/denial letter after we have received all the requested documents and our enrollment team reviews your application.
- We cannot consider incomplete Pre-enrollment applications
- The letter will indicate the final steps for enrollment based on in-district 49 or out of district 49 status.
Meet and Greet Dates may be canceled when we reach enrollment capacity!
Meet and Greet Dates
When can I attend a Meet and Greet Informational Meeting for the 2020-2021 School Year?Next Meet and Greet - TBDBeing it is in person, we will need to limit each family to 2 people attending.