BASE49 Before and After school program provides quality care on scheduled school days, as well as during early release, assessment, and professional development days for working families. We also offer a summer program at limited locations.
"Where children create, imagine, build and explore
Monday through Friday, 6 am to 6 pm
BASE49 is for Kindergarten through 5th grade
BASE49 Contact Information:
BASE49 is in the following D49 Elementary Schools 2019-2020:
Falcon Elementary (located in modular)
Sand Creek Zone:
2019-2020 School Year:
- 1 child $40
- 2 children $70
- 3 or more children $110
Consistent Program (These programs are guaranteed spots for your child. BASE49 does not cancel dates, or refund/credit accounts for absences):
Before School Only M-F (no cancellations) $60 per week
After School Only M-F (no cancellations) $75 per week
Before and After School M-F (no cancellations) $110 per week
Flexible Program (Drop In dates must be scheduled at least 7 days in advance. If you miss the 7 day window, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability). All cancellations or schedule changes must be submitted in writing to email@example.com no later than 3 pm the Friday before the scheduled date.
Flexible Before School Only $15 per day
Flexible After School Only $20 per day
Flexible Before and After School $30 per day
Non School Full Day Program (registration rates the same as above)
2020 Summer Program (rates and registration coming soon)
- Immunization records must be provided to BASE49 office before registration can be approved. Please do not drop off to schools or BASE49 school staff (records can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call office for additional options)
- Program is for kindergarten through 5th grades only
- Hours are Monday through Friday 6 am to 6 pm
- Afternoon snack provided
- BASE49 is located inside your child's school, so transportation is not necessary
- Invoicing: Emailed each Wednesday for the upcoming week
- Payment: Due each Friday before the the scheduled week begins
- Late Fee: A $10 late fee is incurred if a payment is not received by the due date
- Cancellations/Refunds: Schedules can be modified up until 3 pm on the Friday before the scheduled dates (written request to email@example.com). No changes or cancellations will be accepted in current week. No refunds will be issued for absences.
- Discounts: BASE49 supports our military families and extends 10% discount towards tuition for active and retired military parents; BASE49 offers 10% off to our multi-child families (additional details are provided at time of registration approval).