Continuous Improvement Overview
District 49 is committed to performance excellence across all areas of the organization through continuous improvement. In recognizing the importance of developing, measuring, analyzing and improving processes across educational programs and the processes that support student learning, District 49 has embraced the Malcom Baldrige framework through the U.S. Department of Commerce and the National Institute of Standards and Technology. The Baldrige Program is the nation's public-private partnership dedicated to performance excellence. The Baldrige Program
- Raises awareness about the importance of performance excellence in driving the U.S. and global economy
- Provides organizational assessment tools and criteria
- Educates leaders in businesses, schools, health care organizations, and government and nonprofit agencies about the practices of best-in-class organizations
- Recognizes national role models and honors them with the only Presidential Award for performance excellence
The Baldrige Program educates organizations in performance excellence management and administers the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award as the nation's public-private partnership dedicated to improving the performance of U.S. organizations. The Baldrige Program aims to help organizations:
- Achieve best-in-class levels of performance
- Identify and recognize role-model organizations
- Identify and share best management practices, principles, strategies
District 49 is the recipient of three Rocky Mountain Performance Excellence (RMPEx) Awards, including the 2017 PEAK Award.
This application for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award was submitted in April, 27, 2021.