FHS Counseling Announcements
During E-49, the FHS counseling department will be operating virtually in an effort to support student academic, social/emotional, and college and career pursuits. We will be processing emails as quickly as reasonably possible and will be checking our voicemails once each afternoon Tuesday through Friday.
- If this is an emergency please call 911
- If you are in need of immediate support, you can text "Talk" to 38255 and a mental health provider will respond to you within 10-15 minutes.
- You can also call 1-844-493-8255 to speak to a mental health provider.
- For concerns about a student or friends, contact Safe2Tell at 1-877-542-7233
- Aspen Pointe Crisis Stabilization 719-572-6100
- Cedar Springs Hospital 719-633-4114
- Children’s Hospital Colo Springs 719-305-1234
- Peak View Behavioral Health 719-444-8484
- Trevor Project- LGBTA Crisis Line 866-488-7386
- Urban Peak- Youth Homeless Shelter 719-630-3223
Please note: this is not an exhaustive list of resources and D49 does not endorse any specific resources in our area. If you have specific questions please reach out to the provider individually for times of operation, insurance accepted, etc…
District 49's school counselors are here to support students and families throughout the educational process. Counselors are an integral part of academic achievement through addressing the student as a whole person with various supports in all areas.