Frequently Asked Questions About Springs Studio
Mondays: 6th-8th Students 8:00-3:30
Tuesdays: 9th-12th Students 8:00-3:30
Wednesday: 6th-8th Students 8:00-3:30
Wednesday: K-5th iLearning at Mohawk 9:00-3:15
Thursday:9th-12th Students 8:00-3:30
Friday: 6th-12th Students 8:30-12:30 (By Invitation Only)
Friday: K-5th iLearning at Mohawk 9:00-3:15
- Microsoft Windows XP or higher (Vista, 7)
- Macintosh OS X 10.5 or higher (10.6, 10.7)
- 1GB for optimal experience (512 MB may be sufficient for some users, provided they are not using a large number of applications simultaneously, but navigation may be significantly slower)
- 1024 X 576 or higher
- Soundcard and Speakers/Headphones
- Microphone required for certain courses
- Sun Java 7
- Flash Player Version 10 or higher
- QuickTime Version 7 or higher
- Real Player required for certain courses
- Jaws 11 or higher (for accessibility)
K-5th Students and Learning coaches will have access to an Office 365 account built into the K12 Learning Management System.
6th-12th grade Students will be provided a district assigned GMAIL account to contact teachers and student support coaches.
When tracking student academic progress in PEAK, there are multiple engagement categories based on student performance. Please make sure to refer to this chart to understand student's academic progress. PEAK Office Engagement Categories
If you have specific course/grade questions please refer to the student grade book or contact the individual content area teacher.
The Springs Studio building will be CLOSED on a Snow Day however, ALL students are expected to continue regular schooling from home. Staff will be available through email and phone communication.
On a 2-hr delay, Springs Studio will open at 9am. Please sign up for Flash Alerts to have up-to-date information during any weather related events. Sign up for Flash Alerts
PEAK office allows for parents to track and monitor student academic progress. PEAK office is on a 24-hour delay in reporting. For the most up-to date data please have your student show you their class gradebook. Login information is provided by Springs Studio Academic Counselors.
Please Click Here for PEAK Office Video Resources: Watch the Navigating PEAK Office, Supporting Your Student Videos.