Falcon Homeschool Program Overview
The Falcon Homeschool Program serves students in grades K-12 through two distinct and unique program offerings.
Falcon Homeschool Enrichment Program
Falcon Homeschool Academic Program
K – 7th
6th – 12th
Social Studies and Science Semester Thematic Units
Math, Composition/Literature, Themes in Science and Themes in History Curriculum
(Science and History only for students in 8th – 12th grade)
Age and Maturity
• K & 1st
• 2nd & 3rd
• 4th & 5th
• 6th – 7th
Preasssessment Data, Parent Recommendation, Age, and Maturity
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
Tuesday and Thursday
8:45 am – 3:30 pm
8:05 am – 3:00 pm
9433 Vista Del Pico Blvd., 80908
6113 Constitution Ave., 80915
Encouraged and accepted
Required (frequency depends on student needs)
A minimum of 3 hours per week
FHP's Values & Commitments
Regardless of which program students are involved in, our commitment to investigating and meeting the needs of the community through the following established values will apply:
- Nurturing and Respectful Environments: we acknowledge and value the many differences that exist within our community and seek to celebrate and support them accordingly.
- Low student/teacher ratios: we have found that a maximum of 16 students per class is optimal in our setting and will strive to keep our class sizes below this number.
- First name basis: we prefer to be addressed by our first names as we see ourselves on an equal level as the students that we serve.
- Multi-age classrooms: we believe in the benefits that multi-age classrooms can offer to individual students, classrooms, teachers and the culture of the entire program.
Learn more about each of these unique program offerings
- Falcon Homeschool Enrichment Program serves students in kindergarten through seventh grade
- Falcon Homeschool Academic Program serves students in sixth through 12th grade
FHP Maps & Directions
9233 Vista Del Pico Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80908Colorado Springs, Colorado 80908