Sand Creek High School Class of 2021 Announcements
Join us on Friday, October 2nd at 9am on the SCHS Football field for The Class of 2021's Senior Sunrise! Bring a blanket so that you can find a spot on the field. Masks required.
Senior quotes are due October 9th. Here is the link
Vote for the Class of 2021's Best Of:
Deadline: 3pm on Friday, September 25, 2020
Late Deadline: 3pm on Friday, October 9, 2020 with a $25 late fee included with the submission (paid by the senior)
No Senior Portraits will be accepted after October 9, 2020. If I do not have the picture by the due date, it will not make the yearbook and we will use the picture that was taken on picture day.
We try to achieve a consistent look among all senior photos.
All photography must meet the following yearbook requirements:
- Background must be simple and uncluttered.
- Senior must be centered in the photo facing the camera, both eyes visible.
- Senior clothing and jewelry must fit school dress code guidelines and be “school appropriate”
- No props (animals, hats, sunglasses, cars, sports equipment, or additional people in the photo). No weapons.
- Backgrounds (trees, rocks, columns, etc.) must not block the view of the student.
- No texture, name stamping, embossing, or date stamp in the photo
- Digital submissions are STRONGLY encouraged and saved as a JPG file. Photo files must be names with the senior’s legal last name followed by the legal first name (ex: Smith,William.jpg)
How Do I Submit Senior Photos?
- Please label your digital photo lastname.firstname and submit the digital photo to my email: email@example.com
- Drop off a CD/DVD at the school with the picture on it. Please do not include multiple photos of the same student on a disk. Label the disk with your student’s name. (ex. Smith,William.jpg)
- We prefer not to use printed pictures that need to be scanned; however, if you have no other option, please provide a print that is free from scratches, fingerprints, and dust.
- Once a photo is submitted, please have the student come by my classroom (room 115) to make sure I have received their photo.
On another note, yearbooks will be available to purchase for $65.00 at registration and online at www.jostens.com from about August on. The price will go up throughout the year, so the earlier you order the cheaper it will be. The yearbook will not go over $75.00. My final order count is March 1, 2019. I will only order about 50 extra by March 1st and if we run out prior to graduation, there will be no more reprinted. My advice is to order as soon as you can if you want to order one for your senior.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me anytime.
Sand Creek High School