Back to School Information and Resources
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Freshman Orientation day begins at 7:30 am and concludes at 2:40 pm.
- Students are provided an opportunity to orient themselves to Falcon High School!
- Lunch will be available for purchase from our cafeteria.
- Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors:
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- All students return from Summer Vacation.
- School begins at 7:30 am. We will follow a Gold Day Schedule.
- Welcome back Falcons!
Student Schedules will be available for preview and printing beginning July 24th, via Power School access. Please note that our building counselors are still adjusting your students' course schedule to ensure that we are meeting student requests that align with their pathway. New to D49? Students that are new to District 49 or Falcon Zone, please reach out to your grade level counselor to ensure you have created your course schedule. Grade Level Counselor contact information is available here.
- Pictures orders can be made through the Lifetouch order form.
- Bell Schedule: When do we start? When do we let out? When do we eat? Monday-Thursday & Friday schedules are available here.
- Locker Assignments: Locker information will be available on schedules.
- Student IDs will be distributed during check-in immediately following pictures.
- Contact Information Updates: Contact information can be updated once access to Power School has been activated. Please stay tuned
- School Documents & Forms:
- **Kindles will be distributed to students during the second week of school through history classes; however, students WILL NOT receive a Kindle until FHS has received a signed user agreement. Insurance is available for all students and may be purchased through the finance office.
- Athletics: Fall Sports begin on August 12! Students must have a physical and all athletic forms completed. Forms can be filled out on our online system, Arbiter. Please follow the Arbiter link for more information on athletics!
Free Sports-School Physicals for Military Connected Students - Active duty and retired military families are invited to start the school year of strong with free sports and school physicals for students ages 4-21. Physicals will be provided at the Warrior Family Medical Clinic at Evans Army Community Hospial on Fort Carson. Bring ID cards for sponsor and children age 10 or older and any immunization records with you. Call the Access to Care line at (719) 524-2273 to set up an appointment. Available dates and times:
Visit the calendar for more information.
2018-2019 Fall Registration
Supply lists will be determined by individual teachers during class introductions; however, typical school supplies will be necessary for all classes (#2 pencil, black/blue pens, college ruled paper, etc.)