Back to School Information and Resources
- Fees can be paid through Parent Portal Parent Portal Fees Guide
- Our annual Back to School Night will be virtual and we will announce that date soon as well.
- All forms needed to start school will be given out on the first few days or will be available online.
Student Schedules will be available for preview and printing beginning July 29th, via Power School access. Please note that our building counselors are still adjusting your students' course schedule to ensure that we are meeting student requests that align with their pathway. New to D49? Students that are new to District 49 or Falcon Zone, please reach out to your grade level counselor to ensure you have created your course schedule. Grade Level Counselor contact information is available here.
- Bell Schedule: When do we start? When do we let out? When do we eat? Monday-Thursday & Friday schedules. FHS 2020 Bell Schedule
- Locker Assignments: At this time lockers will not be assigned.
- School Documents & Forms:
- Athletics: Modified Fall Sports begin on August 10! Students must have a physical and all athletic forms completed. Forms can be filled out on our online system, planeths. For more information on athletic please follow the link fhsathletics REACH OUT TO THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FALL SPORTS BASED ON CHSAA UPDATES.
- CHSAA Updated Sports Schedule