School Accountability Committee Overview
Pikes Peak Early College's School Accountability Committee is an opportunity to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our stakeholders and seeking input and feedback related to the direction of the school. We are focused on continual improvement and student growth. Our mission is to reflect on and address issues through a distributive leadership model inclusive of all stakeholders at PPEC. Permanent membership in the School Accountability Committee is a year-long commitment and requires quarterly attendance for input and discussion. We seek to engage in professional conversations and academic dialogue. We have established the following norms for all meetings:
SAC Meeting Norms:
- We will invest our energy in solutions, not problems.
- We will be present both physically and mentally.
- We will start and end our meetings on time.
- We will respect the needs of participants who step out of the classroom.
- We will respect the opinions of loud and soft voices.
- We will address conflict by dealing with the issue, not the person.
- We will ask questions when in doubt.
September 11th, 2023
December 4th, 2023
February 5th, 2024- Canceled
April 29th, 2024
All meetings will be held on our campus (6113 Constitution Ave) from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Principal: Nathan Pearsall - firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin Secretary: Cathy Toffel
Teacher: Wayne Beadles
Parent 1: Carrie Baldwin
Parent 2: Kimberly Troup - DAAC Representative
Parent 3: Kimberly Gold
Parent 4: Chrissy Carroll
Parent 5: Brandy Wilson
Community Member: Tracy Lacey