School Accountability Committee Overview
Pikes Peak Early College's School Accountability Committee is an opportunity to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our stakeholders and seeking input and feedback related to the direction of the school. We are focused on continual improvement and student growth. Our mission is to reflect on and address issues through a distributive leadership model inclusive of all stakeholders at PPEC. Permanent membership in the School Accountability Committee is a year-long commitment and requires quarterly attendance for input and discussion. We seek to engage in professional conversations and academic dialogue. We have established the following norms for all meetings:
SAC Meeting Norms:
- We will invest our energy in solutions, not problems.
- We will be present both physically and mentally.
- We will start and end our meetings on time.
- We will respect the needs of participants who step out of the classroom.
- We will respect the opinions of loud and soft voices.
- We will address conflict by dealing with the issue, not the person.
- We will ask questions when in doubt.
September 12th, 2022
December 5th, 2022
February 6th, 2023
May 1st, 2023
All Meetings will be held on our campus (6113 Constitution Ave) from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Principal: Rochelle Kolhouse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Admin Secretary: Cathy Toffel
Teacher: Wayne Beadles
Parent 1: Rabbi Jay Sherwood - SAC Chair
Parent 3: Kimberly Troup - DAAC Representative
Parent 4: Kimberly Gold
Community Member: Tracy Lacey