Skyview Midde School Homework Help
Homework Help meets Tuesdays and Thursday in room 114 from 3:05-3:55 p.m. Start date is Tuesday, Aug. 14th. Several teachers will be present to tutor students and help them complete assignments. Students must fill out a permission slip to participate and must arrange for transportation home.
The purpose of Homework Help is for students to receive additional tutoring and homework support in their classes. Please keep in mind the following rules/expectations of the program:
- Students have from 2:55-3:05 to go to their lockers, get a drink of water, and use the restroom before getting to Homework Help.
- Homework Help begins at 3:05. Students will not be allowed to enter after that time unless they have a teacher/staff escort or note. Students must sign-in on the sign-in sheet.
- Students attending Homework Help need to make sure they have homework to work on for the entire time. They are expected to work SILENTLY on these assignments unless receiving assistance from a teacher.
- Students are not required to stay the whole hour but you must sign-out and exit through the doors near the library.
- Computers are available for student use provided they are using them for academic purposes.
Failure to follow these rules will result in the following consequences:
Strike 1: Verbal Warning
Strike 2: Phone Call Home
Strike 3: Administrative Involvement: You may be asked to not return to Homework Help.