Due to the large number of registration applications in the queue, it may take longer than 48 hours for a student to be enrolled.
Required Documents: (If Registering online you will need to upload these documents)
- Birth Certificate (Birth Certificate Information)
- Immunization Records with Child(ren)’s Name and Date of Birth. (Immunization Information)
- Photo ID of parent/guardian registering student. (Identification Information)
- Proof of Residence (Accepted Documents List) *All documents must be dated within the past 60 days of enrollment
- Acceptance Letter: (List of programs)
Additional documents needed for alternative living circumstances:
If living with another family you will need the following additional Documents:
- Notarized Residency Form or letter from that family indicating that you, your family and children are residing in their household with an address noted on the notarized document.
- Utility/service bill dated, lease signed or purchase contract showing closing date within the preceding 60 days in the name of the host family reflected on the notarized document.
If child(ren) is/are in foster care:
- Foster care placement letter on Department of Health Services (DHS) letterhead and signed by a caseworker.
For School of Choice students, in addition to Required Documents above you will need:
- Unofficial Transcript/Report Card (from previous school)
- Behavior Report (from previous school)
- Attendance Report (from previous school)
If you have a question, check out our FAQs page. If you need assistance, our registration team is standing by to help walk you through the process.