My student(s) will be attending a homeschool program:
Please complete and submit the Notice of Intent to Homeschool form.
How do I submit my completed NOI Form? Submitting your completed NOI Form depends on your situation:
- My student currently attends a District 49 school: Submit your NOI directly to the current school along with your completed withdrawal paperwork
- My student is a Current part-time student of a D49 Enrichment Program, email NOI directly to email@example.com
- My student is already a homeschool student, but is new to District 49.
- By email: Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Mail to 3850 Pony Tracks Drive, Colorado Springs, CO, 80922, attention central registration
- In Person: Drop off in person at D49 registration office at 3850 Pony Tracks Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80922
- You must submit the NOI Form 14 days before beginning the home school program.
- You must resubmit the NOI Form each year.
- You are taking on the responsibility for the student's education, including but not limited to books, supplies, tests, and maintaining permanent records.
Are you interested in learning more about District 49 Homeschool programs?
For more information check out the links below:
Falcon Homeschool Program
Rocky Mountain Classical Academy Homeschool
For more information regarding Homeschool in Colorado: https://www.cde.state.co.us/choice/homeschool