The Daniels Scholarship Program offers a comprehensive, four-year college scholarship that provides financial and personal support focused on helping Daniels Scholars succeed in college and in life. The Daniels Scholarship can be used at any accredited nonprofit college or university in the United States.
The Daniels Scholarship Program eliminates all or most of the financial burden of a college education, but this comprehensive program goes much further with many outstanding benefits:
- Financial assistance toward a four-year undergraduate degree
- Dedicated help and support from Daniels Fund staff and designated on-campus contacts
- Recognition as a Daniels Scholar
- Campus communities with events, activities, and support exclusively for Daniels Scholars
- Assistance in planning for a rewarding career after college
- Alumni Program offering ongoing support and a lifelong connection to a network of Daniels Scholars
- A laptop computer
The application for the Daniels Scholarship Program is for graduating high school seniors only. Online application open from October to Mid-November (See website for specific dates).