Classroom Visitor Policy
- Visitor/Parent/Guardians wanting to visit a classroom during a school day at SSAE.
- This visit should be to see your students in our academic environment or to observe identified behavior concerns to assist the school in supporting or to identify if the school environment fits the students learning.
- A parent, legal guardian, or visitor needs to be accompanied by an administrator. No exceptions.
- Requests must be submitted at least 48 hours before the classroom visit. Admin approval is required. Admin will notify teachers.
- All Visitors must have a driver's license to run a background check through our Raptor system that will print a visitor badge.
- All Classroom visitors will sign an agreement that will outline what is acceptable for a classroom visit.