Please note: Transportation will close at 3:30 PM on November 21st and 22nd.
IMPORTANT NOTICE !
The following bus routes are at full capacity. Registration is now open, but before you register for Transportation, you MUST check to see what bus route your child (children) will be assigned to. This applies to NEW and EXISTING Riders!
Please enter your address and the school of attendance into this link, Bus Stop Locator.
The following buses are at capacity. Please contact our office at 719-495-1159 to be placed on a waiting list for transportation.
Red 13 - VRHS/SMS AM & PM
Purple 6 - FMS AM & PM
Red 5 - VRHS/SMS AM & PMFee for Service: LOCATION HAS CHANGED:We are still at 10850 E.Woodmen Rd, but we have a new building. When you enter the main entrance, you will take a left into the first parking lot. You will see a banner on the building 'Transportation Registration and Bus Passes'.Hours of Operation during Summer break: June 1st-July 17th, open 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.Normal school year hours of operation: Starting July 19th, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM. Close from 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM for lunch. Unfortunately due to the shortage of Drivers you may see a note on the door to come to the main office for services, please proceed through the gate to the main Transportation office. If you need assistance, please call 719-495-1159.
Charter School Bus Fee Payment Info
Buses run on the Board of Education approved District 49 calendar. If a charter school is in session during a District 49 break, bus service will not be available.
To reduce the risk of spreading the virus to multiple buses and students, we will not offer transfer busing for “choiced in” high school, middle school and some charter school students. We will not have any busing for charter schools (LTA, GPA, BLP, BLRA or RMCA), PPEC, PTEC, SSAE or Allies in the mornings. In the PM we will offer busing for LTA,RMCA, PPSEL, GPA, BLP and BLRA since they will not transfer any buses.
- Visit the following URL: https://www.studentquickpay.com/d49/
- Click on the Create Account button.
- Enter in First Name, Last Name, E-mail and Password. Click on the Next button when done.
- Click on the option of Transportation Services for Charter Students >
- Enter Last Name and First Name of Charter student. Click on the Add Students button when done.
- Review the student added to your parent account.
- Repeat Steps 4-6 to add additional Charter students to your parent account.
- Click on the Done button when you are ready to View student accounts and online forms.
- Click on a Student tab to view the Transportation form.
- Click on the Transportation Services Application image, to view and complete the form.
Last Modified on November 17, 2022