Military Student Transition Consultants (MSTC)
Moving and adjusting to a new school can be challenging for military students. Military Student Transition Consultants (MSTC) are here to address your questions and concerns. Your MSTC plays a pivotal role in establishing collaboration among school systems, education agencies, public and private youth services, community groups, and installation resources.
- Assistance with your education questions.
- Assistance with school transitions.
- Support for special needs student school transitions.
- Professional Development facilitation for educators on issues surrounding pre-deployments, deployments and transitions.
- Referrals for installation services and resources.
- Presentations and Community Network support.
Districts will learn about:
- 10 day “touchpoint period” for transitioning students.
- Improving school move plans and checklists.
- Social/emotional and academic platform resources.
- Special education transition support.
- Credit transfer and translation assistance.
- Solutions for deployment-related concerns.
If you have any questions about the MSTC Program or are in need of MSTC services, please contact Melissa Dashner @ 719-495-1149 Ext 1022 or email email@example.com.