Click on your career interest on the sliding images below or the navigation pane to access workplace learning opportunities!
How do I find workplace learning and training opportunities in the marketplace?
- Click on the image viewer above to enter your career area of interest to access workplace learning & training opportunities OR use the navigation pane to the left to enter your career area.
- Click on the marketplace posting links to view details of each opportunity & to learn how to apply.
Job Shadow and Internship Calendar and Deadlines:
- Internship postings are generally open until filled. Some opportunities have specific deadlines for application. Check postings for details.
- Internships must be completed within semester (fall, spring or summer).
- Students interested in entering job shadows or internships must apply using the registration link within each posting.
- Students applying to enter a 60-hour or 120-hour internship should inquire with school counseling staff or a workplace learning coordinator regarding elective class credit.
Connecting with work-based learning opportunities on the Marketplace:
- All business-sponsored opportunities have detailed instructions on how to connect within the posting.
- Field trips and classroom presentatons require a classroom teacher to initiate contact with the listed account manager within the posting.
- Job shadows, mentorships and internships require a student application to participate. See instructions and help below.
Steps to Submitting a Job Shadow or Internship Application:
- Students are required to identify a school-based workplace learning sponsor within the application. This sponsor should help the student navigate the application process. The sponsor can be a workplace learning coordinator, a classroom teacher, or a school counselor.
- Prepare a resume! See resume link in the Career Readiness section at the bottom of the student page here.
- Download, print, complete and sign WBL Agreement & Release Form and have this completed form ready to upload into the student application.
- Open and complete Student Application -
- APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED ONCE STARTED. APPLICATION CANNOT BE SAVED.
- Complete all fields of the application;
- Upload resume and signed, WBL Agreement & Release Form into application where indicated;
- Submit the application for review!
- Contact your Account Manager with any questions.
- D49 STUDENTS! DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER FOR CREDIT USING COURSE CODE GA1040CT!
Teachers, Instructors and Counselors... Looking for a workplace learning opportunity for your students that is not on the marketplace?
Please complete the Workplace Learning Opportunities Wanted Form and one of our D49 Workplace Learning Team members will contact you!