Sand Creek Zone Superintendent
Degrees and Certifications:
As Zone Superintendent, Horras takes great pride in the Sand Creek Zone schools, the students and staff. He believes in a strong culture based on what is best for students that includes staff that are devoted to supporting each student's social, emotional, and academic development. Going above and beyond in meeting the needs of all students and providing an outstanding education in an engaging and caring school environment is essential to success across the Sand Creek Zone.
Dustin looks forward to continuing to serve the Sand Creek community as Zone Superintendent. Please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Quarter, the Sand Creek Zone shares information, stories, and highlights with our students, staff and local community. Check out the latest SCZ Community Newsletter!
K - 5 Math Resources for Parents
Great Minds Eureka Math
This website includes parent tip sheets that provide strategies, models, key vocabulary, and tips for supporting learning at home. (English and Spanish versions available) Click on the Math tab and then the Parent tab to access the parent tip sheets.
This website follows the Engage New York math lessons. It is perfect for those students who struggle with recalling daily math lessons. It has fluency practice, videos, and targeted checks for understanding.
Lafayette School Resources
- This website is hands-down one of the best at home resources! Navigate to your grade level on the left hand side of the page. Resources Include:
- Parent Videos and Games
- Math Newsletter by subtopics within each module
- Activities for parents to complete with kids at home
- Enter Engage New York in the Search box at the top of the page - results by grade level and module.
Oakdale School Resources
- This website includes links for K - 5 Math homework help to include videos.