Get Enrolled in District 49


    Central Registration Office Assistance


    Starting on Monday June 22, 2020 the District 49 central registration office at the Creekside Success Center is open by appointment only.  However, due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we are encouraging everyone to register their children online. Please read the instructions, and then click the Online Registration link at the bottom of this page. If you need assistance, our registration team is standing by to help walk you through the process. They can be reached by phone 719-494-8911, through LiveChat and by emailing

    A partir del lunes 22 de junio del 2020, la Oficina de Inscripción Central del Distrito 49 en el Creekside Success Center estára abierta solo con cita previa.
    Sin embargo, en circunstancias que rodean a COVID-19, alentamos a todos a registrar a sus hijos en línea haciendo. Lea las instrucciones y haga clic en el enlace Registro en línea en la parte inferior. Si necesita ayuda, nuestro personal está a su disposición para ayudarlo con el proceso. Puede comunicarse con ellos por teléfono 719-494-8911, a través de LiveChat y enviando un correo electrónico a


    If you need help with registering your child, you can reserve a computer at the registration office by clicking the appointment link. Click here Appointment link to set up your appointment. You will only need to reserve one station. If you need to register more than one child, please reserve more appointments. Plan on 30 minutes for the first child and reserve an additional 20 minutes per each registration. 


    COVID-19 In Person Registration Procedures:

    Effective June 22, 2020, and until further notice, the following procedures will be required for everyone who needs to come into Central Registration at the Creekside Success Center. 

    1. In person registration will require an appointment. They can be scheduled online by clicking appointments or by calling 719-494-8911.

    2. Upon arriving for your appointment, please call 719-494-8911 to let the staff know you are in the north parking lot. Staff will instruct you on when to come to the north door under the Central Registration sign of the Creekside Success Center to be let in for your appointment. 

    3. When you enter the building, you will need to wear a mask.

    4. People with symptoms of COVID-19, or who have been in contact with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed inside the building.

    5. The waiting/play area, normally used to occupy children while parents are registering their child will be closed.

    6. All people that come in as a group must stay together to ensure social distancing.

    •     To follow the Covid 19 guidelines, our space is now limited. We are encouraging only the parent/guardian who is completing the registration to attend.


    Si necesita ayuda para registrar a su hijo, puede reservar una computadora en la oficina de inscripción haciendo clic en el enlace de la cita.  Solo tendrá que reservar una estación. Appointment link

    Si necesita registrar a más de un niño, reserve más citas. Planifique 30 minutos para el primer niño y reserve 20 minutos adicionales por cada registro.


    COVID-19 Procedimientos de registro en persona:

    A partir del 22 de junio de 2020, y hasta nuevo aviso, se requerirán los siguientes procedimientos para todos los que necesiten ingresar a la Oficina de Inscripción Escolar en el Creekside Success Center.

    1. El registro en persona requerirá una cita. Pueden programarse en línea haciendo clic en las citas: Appointment link o llamando al 719-494-8911.
    2. Al llegar a su cita, envíe un mensaje de texto al 719-210-9942 para informarle al personal que está en el estacionamiento. El personal le indicará cuándo debe venir a la puerta bajo el letrero de Inscripción Escolar (Registration Office) en el Creekside Success Center para que pueda ingresar a su cita.
    3. Antes de ingresar al edificio, deberá usar una máscara.
    4. Las personas con síntomas de COVID-19, o que hayan estado en contacto con alguien que tenga síntomas de COVID-19 no podrán ingresar al edificio.
    5. El área de espera / juego, normalmente utilizada para ocupar niños mientras los padres registran a sus hijos, estará cerrada.
    6. Todas las personas que entran en grupo deben permanecer juntas para garantizar el distanciamiento social.                                                                                       
    7.  Para seguir las pautas de Covid 19, nuestro espacio ahora es limitado. Estamos alentando que solo el padre/tutor asista a la cita.


    The registration application for the 2020/2021 school year is now open.


    Kindergarten Birthdate Cutoffs

    Children must turn 5 years old on or before September 15th to enroll in kindergarten for Bennett Ranch Elementary, Falcon Elementary School of Technology, Evans International Elementary School, Inspiration View Elementary, Meridian Ranch Elementary, Odyssey Elementary, Remington Elementary, Ridgeview Elementary, Springs Ranch Elementary, Stetson Elementary and Woodmen Hills Elementary.

    Preschool applications will NOT be processed unless you have a Preschool Acceptance Letter. Preschool Application


    Our registration team will assist in getting your child registered in District 49.

    We are located at 3850 Pony Tracks Drive in Colorado Springs.

    Our office phone number is 719.494.8911. You may call with any questions, or use our live chat feature.
     Website Portal
    The Registration office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. 

    Please scroll down to read through important information included on this page. 

    To expedite the registration process, ensure you have all required documents listed on this page. A registration cannot be started without these documents. It is each parent or guardian's responsibility to upload these documents. The registration office does not request school records or accept faxes from previous schools.

    Once registered in District 49, school level registrars request records, such as transcripts, grades and attendance. For new students enrolling in high school, parents or guardians should request transcripts from the previous school and take them to the new school. This helps high school counselors quickly review credits and compile a schedule, which includes an official start date.
    If you are registering a new student in District 49, or transferring a student from Banning Lewis Ranch Academy, Rocky Mountain Classical Academy, GOAL, or Power Technical to another District 49 school, please complete each registration step outlined below.
    If your child is a current District 49 student transferring from one neighborhood District 49 school to another, contact both the former and new schools about the transfer. As a transfer, except those mentioned in the above papagragh, a new registration application is not required.

    I'm Ready to Register. What's Next?

    Before beginning, carefully read the registration document requirements. Applications without the required documentation are unable to be processed. Parents/guardians will be contacted by email through LiveChat, if documents are missing, unreadable or unacceptable.
    Parents/guardians who are completing the registration application, please add yourself as contact one with an email.
    Documents that are two sided or have more than one page, need to be scanned as one document. Only one document per file can be uploaded.

    Registration applications must be completed either at home or in the registration office. If you expect issues completing an application at home, please bring all required documents to the registration office for help with the application and uploading the documents.
    If your child has left District 49 for more than 60 days, please complete a registration application with all required documents.
    Our 30-day Requirement: Unsubmitted applications are held for 30 days, and then deleted. This also applies to applications submitted and put on hold for incomplete or unacceptable documents. Carefully review application requirements to ensure application includes all required documents.

    Document 1, Birth Certificate    

      • Birth certificate: The parent enrolling the student must be listed on the birth certificate, unless there are formal court guardianship or notarized power of attorney papers giving guardianship to the person applying for admissions.
        • Hospital-issued birth notices and Social Security cards are not acceptable
        • If you do not have your child's birth certificate please request it from their previous school to be sent directly to you or order a new one.
        • If you are unable to find or access your child's birth certificate, you may order one and use the order receipt as the birth certificate until it arrives.
          • The receipt must be dated within the previous 30 days.
          • Once the birth certificate has arrived, please take it directly to the school for review and upload. 
    • If the parents are legally separated or divorced, each parent has equal rights to the custody of their children unless a legal filed court order specifies differently. Please ensure that the school has the most current legal documents.

    Document 2, Immunization Records

      • Immunization Immunization records: Record must clearly show child's name and birth date.
      • If record is two sided or more than one page, page must be uploaded as one document. Only one document can be uploaded per file. 
      • If you do not have your child's immunization record, please contact your child's pediatrician or previous school and request they be sent directly to you.

    Document 3, Parent or Guardian ID

                         ID: State issued ID or passport: Social Security cards are not acceptable             

    Parents/guardians who are completing the registration application, please add yourself as contact one with an email.


    Document 4, Proof of Residency

    • Proof of Residency Proof of residency: All documents provided must be current and dated within the preceding 60 days of registration. Documents must include the mailing address, service address (if service bill or mortgage statement) complete date (month, day and year) and names. This is required even if you have other students enrolled and attending District 49 schools. 
      • Service bill (discontinuance notices are unable to be accepted), including cable, trash, residential propane, land line phone or internet. We need the entire page of the bill to clearly see the utility name, account holder name, billing address, and billing date.  
      • Rental or lease agreement, signed within the preceding 60 days, which includes names of property owners or management company, renters or lessees, beginning date of the rental or lease, address and signature page (both tenants and property owners or management company must have signed off. In addition, the confirmed change of address document from the USA postal service may be required.
      • Home purchase contract with buyer and seller names, address, closing date and signature pages. The closing date must be within 60 days of registration. If the purchase contract was countered, in addition to the original contract items, we will need the first page of the counter, the page showing any changes to the closing dates and the final signature pages from both the buyers and sellers. All pages must be scanned together as one document. If you are building a house and do not have a typical purchase contract, you will need a letter on the builder's letterhead that includes your name(s), the address of the house being built, the closing date and the representative's name and phone number.
      • Mortgage statement that includes current date (within the preceding 60 days of registration) names, mailing address and service address.
      • No utility bills in your name, or living with another family?
      • A notarized letter from owner or renter indicating names of all individuals within your family along with the owner or renter's current service bill or mortgage statement, dated within the preceding 60 days of registration.  

    Document 5, Acceptance Letter (Only Required For Below Schools)

     Preschool applications will NOT be processed unless you have a Preschool Acceptance Letter.

    With all documents ready, you may begin a registration application. 

    After signing into your registration account, please make sure you complete the correct

    registration school year application or you will need to complete a new one.


    Internet Explorer or Edge (Windows 10) will not work for online registration. To ensure a smooth process, please use Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
    Learn more about our schools by visiting their buildings or websites. They're listed in our school directory.
    Adobe download
    Are you unable to open pdf documents? Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. Download free Acrobat Reader on the Adobe download site

Student Media Release

  • Media Release

    District 49 often takes photos and videos and invites members of the media into its schools to tell the story of our mission to prepare every child for success. We appreciate your cooperation and consent in allowing us to capture imagery of your student for our use in various mediums. This includes, but not limited to, external media outlets such as television and newspaper, as well as internal media producers who update the district’s website, participatory media platforms, advertisements, promotional materials and other online and offline publications.
    Comments (-1)
  • Media Release, Español

    El Distrito Escolar 49 a menudo toma fotografías e invita a los medios de comunicación a las escuelas del distrito para que relaten la historia de nuestra misión de preparar a todo niño para el éxito. Apreciamos su colaboración y consentimiento al permitir que capturemos imágenes de sus niños para nuestro uso en varios medios. Esto incluye, entre otros, medios de comunicación externos tales como televisión y periódicos, así como productores de medios internos que actualizan el sitio web del distrito, plataformas de medios participativos, publicidad, materiales de promoción y otras publicaciones en Internet y demás.

    Comments (-1)