3B, Four Priorities
The mill levy override approved by 3B initiates a new tax stream to replace an expiring tax stream, resulting in continued and improved taxpayer investment in District 49 - Building Our Future Community by supporting schools and teachers without raising taxes.
There are four priorities of the plan:
- Expand Internet Connectivity for New Devices
- Physical Aesthetics, Functional Improvements
3 - Major Remodel/Additions at the Three Largest High Schools
- Addition for New Learning Spaces at FHS
- Major Remodel to Create New Flexible Learning Space at SCHS
- Auditorium, Auxiliary Gym at VRHS
4 - Two New Elementary Schools Leveraged With Other Facilities
Continue to learn about Building Our Future Community priority 1. Skip to the latest 3B project progress reports page.
- Bennet Ranch Elementary School (Falcon Zone)
- Inspiration View Elementary School (POWER Zone)