The Registration office will close at 2:30 pm on October 12th for a staff meeting.
The Registration office will close from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm
on October 21st for a department meeting.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
District 49’s Central Registration office at the Creekside Success Center is open by appointment (preferred) or walk-ins on a limited basis. However, we are encouraging everyone to register their children online. Please read the instructions on the Get Registered webpage, and then click the Online Registration link at the bottom of that page. If you need assistance, our registration team is standing by to help walk you through the process. They can be reached by phone at 719-494-8911, through LiveChat, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact your school's Registrar directly for assistance with transcripts, report cards, proof of attendance, withdrawals, or any other school related questions.
- If you are unable to reach your school's Registrar OR have not received a response, please contact your Zone's administrative office for assistance.
Falcon Zone: Tricia Burley email@example.com
Bennett Ranch Elem - Falcon School of Technology Elem - Meridian Ranch Elem - Woodmen Hills Elem - Falcon Middle - Falcon High
iConnect Zone: Michelle Wortkoetter firstname.lastname@example.org
Patriot High School - Pikes Peak Early College - Springs Studio for Academic Excellence - Aero Lab - Falcon Homeschool Program - Banning Lewis Ranch Academy - Banning Lewis Preparatory Academy - GOAL Academy - Grand Peak Academy - Liberty Tree Academy - Mountain View Academy - Pikes Peak School of Expeditionary Learning - Pioneer Technology and Arts Academy - Power Technical - Rocky Mountain Classical Academy
Sand Creek Zone: Michelle Wortkoetter email@example.com
Evans Elem - Remington Elem - Springs Ranch Elem - Stetson Elem - Horizon Middle - Sand Creek High
POWER Zone: Alexandra Sanders firstname.lastname@example.org
ALLIES - Inspiration View Elem - Odyssey Elem - Ridgeview Elem - Skyview Middle - Vista Ridge High
- For questions or issues concerning the PowerSchool parent portal, please contact your child's school.
- For school supply lists and other back-to-school information, please visit specific school websites.
- Learn more about our schools by visiting their buildings or websites. They're listed in our portfolio of schools.
- If you are a military recruiter requesting directory information, please contact the secondary school registrar directly. From District Policy JRA/JRC:
Disclosure to military recruiting officers:
Names, addresses, and home telephone numbers as well as directory information of secondary school students shall be released to military recruiting officers within 90 days of the request unless a parent or eligible student submits a written request that such information not be released. Reasonable and customary actual expenses directly incurred by the district in furnishing this information will be paid by the requesting service.