FHEP Curriculum Lending Program
The Falcon Homeschool Program offers its enrichment students (K-7, not enrolled in FHAP) the opportunity to participate in our curriculum lending program. This program allows students to borrow $100 worth of non-consumable homeschool curriculum off of our approved list for the entire school year.
To place your order:
- Browse the approved list below or download the pdf
- Download and print the order form (Resources section to the right)
- Complete one form for each student as thoroughly as possible
- Submit the form(s) either by email or in person:
- by email to Nancy Carder at NCarder@D49.org
- in person to Nancy Carder at the Falcon Homeschool Enrichment Program
- Families are notified by email as soon as their curriculum is ready to be retrieved.
- All curriculum will need to be returned by the last day of school in May.
- A reminder email will be sent
- If you would like to suggest new curriculum for
- Fill out the Curriculum Request Form.
- Items suggested will be reviewed and possibly added to the Curriculum List for the following school year.
Curriculum Lending Guide for English and Math
Use this table to help you determine which curriculum options that we offer will best align to your homeschooling needs.
Curriculum Lending Options
Use this presentation for more information about our various Curriculum Lending options.
Curriculum Lending Resources
Curriculum Lending List
All items are non-consumable and must be returned at the end of the year. Prices included on list represent the replacement cost for items if they are damaged or lost.
FHP Curriculum Lending List
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.