FHEP Curriculum Lending Program
The Falcon Homeschool Program offers its enrichment students (K-7, not enrolled in FHAP) the opportunity to participate in our curriculum lending program. This program allows students to borrow $100 worth of non-consumable homeschool curriculum off of our approved list for the entire school year.
To place your order:
- Browse the approved list below or download the pdf
- Download and print the order form (Resources section to the right)
- Complete one form for each student as thoroughly as possible
- Submit the form(s) either by email or in person:
- by email to Nancy Carder at NCarder@D49.org
- in person to Nancy Carder at the Falcon Homeschool Enrichment Program
- Families are notified by email as soon as their curriculum is ready to be retrieved.
- All curriculum will need to be returned by the last day of school in May.
- A reminder email will be sent
- If you would like to suggest new curriculum for
- Fill out the Curriculum Request Form.
- Items suggested will be reviewed and possibly added to the Curriculum List for the following school year.