Concurrent Enrollment (free college)
Looking for free college or job training in high school? Trying to avoid student loan debt? Concurrent Enrollment is offered at all D49 high schools and provides on- and off-campus college courses for 2-year and 4-year degrees and hands-on career training through the Career Start Program. Earn free college credits, weighted HS grades, and 2 semesters of HS credit for each 1-semester college course. Contact your counselor/advisor today!New! First-Fail-Forgiveness (retake first semester fail with no tuition repayment)Fall 2021 CE Online Applications due 2/5/21 (New CE Online Application below)Here's how to get started …
- Contact your HS Counselor and complete your pathway plan
- Apply Online to Pikes Peak Community College - Obtain Student ID (S#) and login
- Apply for College Opportunity Fund
- Prep for/take NextGen Accuplacer Exam – Practice Tests More Practice. Students may also take an EdReady exam - EdReady Testing Information
- Submit CE Online Application by Fri, Feb 5: CE Online Application
- Watch for an email asking you to sign your application. Once you have signed the application it will go via email to your parents and then your counselor for signature.
Subject NextGen Accuplacer PSAT/SAT ACT EdReady English Writing 246+ 470 18 90 Reading -- 470 17MAT107/112 Career/Fin MathMAT120/135 Lib Arts, StatisticsMAT121 College AlgebraMAT166 Pre-CalculusAR 265+QAS 240+AAF 245-279AAF 280+50050059061019192324909090AR-Arithmetic; QAS-Quant Reasoning, Algebra, & Statistics; AAF-Adv Algebra & Functions
It was a perfect fit because it helped her transition from high school into college without being overwhelmed.
Great fit for my son. He is more interested in automotive than traditional university.