Fee For Service Bus Information
This School year all account will be set up on Pay School Central at https://payschoolscentral.com/. Transportation personnel will assist you in setting up an account at each location.
Transportation will open for new registration on July 12, 2018 at the Transportation Department at 10850 E. Woodmen Road, Peyton CO 80831. Transportation Department office hours will be 6:00am – 5:00pm. You may also register at our Creekside Success Center at 3850 Pony Tracks Dr. Colorado Springs, CO 80922, hours of operation will be 8:00am – 4:00pm from July 12th-20th. Bus Routes: • Preliminarily routes will be posted on the Infofinderi July 1st. • Final routes (subject to change) will be posted on July 25th.
Board of Education approve transportation fees for the 2018-19 school year are: (PDF Version, Click Here)
PASS TYPE 1 RIDER 2 RIDERS 3+ RIDERS
Annual (paid in advance)
Oct. 1, 2018
$200 $375 $500 Semester Fee (paid in advance)
Sept. 7, 2018
Feb. 4, 2019
$120 $225 $275 Quarterly (paid in advance)*
Sept. 7, 2018Nov. 11, 2018
Jan. 8, 2019March 4, 2019
$75 $150 $175 Stand-by Punch Card, purchased in advance $25 for a 10 ride punch card * First Quarter Conversion to Annual Fee: Families that purchase a quarterly pass at the beginning of school have until Oct. 1 to upgrade to annual pass. For example, a family with two riders, who purchased a first quarter pass for $125 can pay $225 more prior to Oct. 1 to upgrade to the annual pass. A family purchasing a one rider pass for $75 for the first quarter can pay the additional $125 by Oct. 1 to upgrade to an annual pass. This upgrade option allows families to spread the cost of an annual pass our over two payments, and save money overall compared to purchasing four quarterly passes during the year.
- Payments not received by due date will incur a $25 late fee for administrative processing.
- Annual, semester and quarterly fees are non-refundable unless you move out of the district (amount of refund will be pro-rated).
- Regardless of pass type, payments must be made by the dates specified above to avoid any late charges.
- Families with new riders must complete the initial registration at the trasportation office or Creekside Success Center to get the bus pass cards.
To apply, please visit the transportation department at 10850 E. Woodmen Road in Peyton, Monday-Friday, from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our office is not the main building facing the frontage road; we are in the large metal building behind the offices. To get to the transportation department, please drive through the gate on the west side of the Education Service Center and immediately turn right. Follow the blue signs that will direct you back to our office.
All Patrons must have an account on Pay School Central :
- You can access Pay School Central at: https://payschoolscentral.com. Create an account if you do not already have one. Follow the instructions for registering the student(s) for transportation.
- If you have an account under Payforit, it will be transferred over to Pay Schools Central. Your user name and password will remain the same. Follow the instructions for registering the student(s) for transportation.
Procedures for Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- New patrons qualifying for the program will need to come to the Transportation Department to fill out a Transportation Fee for Service application and receive a bus pass.
For those who submit an application for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program with the District’s Nutrition Services, you may either:
- On the Information Release part of the application, check “District 49 Bus Transportation Fee” and Nutrition Services will provide Transportation with a copy of the approval letter, or
- Bring in or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, a copy of the approval letter to the Transportation Department.
- All patrons that have a direct certification must email or bring in a copy to transportation. Nutrition Services cannot provide this information since it is sent to you by the State.
- Please note: You will be responsible for all transportation fees incurred until we receive this letter.
Applying for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program
Nutrition Services will begin accepting Free and Reduced Lunch on-line applications for the 2018-2019 school year on Thursday, July 12th, 2018. Go to https://district49.payschools.com/to fill out the form.
- You may also come into Nutrition Services beginning Thursday, July 12, 2018 to drop off or fill out an application. Nutrition Services is located in the same building as the Transportation Department.
Note: Deadline to submit your approval letter to transportation will be September 30th, 2018. After the above date, fees for rides will be applied to your account until the Transportation Department receives a copy of your approval letter. You will be responsible for the payment of these fees.
You must create an account in Pay Schools Central if you do not already have an account under Payforit.
Accounts and Payments
Your transportation account will reside in Pay Schools Central,https://district49.payschools.com/ you can fill out your application for transportation, select the student(s) that we will be transporting and select your payment option.
When you complete the application it will be forwarded to the Transportation. Please give us approximately 5 working days to activate the fees. To make a payment on you transportation fees, login into https://district49.payschools.com/, access your account, select the fee. If you have any problems, please contact our office at 719-495-1159 to make a payment.
RMCA and BLRA students, MUST come into our office to fill out the application and to make payments.
Transportation payment options are flat fees, invoices or emails will not be sent out as reminders. All payment are due on the dates provided in the fee schedule. Accounts in arrears five (5) days after the due date will be charged a $25 late/administration fee. If your account remains in arrears you will be sent email notification. If not paid, a final notification letter will be mailed to you. Payment must be made within 30 days from the date of the letter. Any account not paid by this date will be turned over to our collection service.
Please note: Annual, Semester and Quarterly payments are non-refundable. The exception for a pro-rated refund will be if you move out of the district. Refunds for Pre-Paid Punch Cards are non-refundable regardless if you relocate.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Cash payments are accepted only at the Transportation Department during posted service hours.
- Personal checks made out to “District 49 Transportation” may either be brought to the Transportation Department or mailed to District 49 Transportation, 10850 E. Woodmen Rd, Peyton, CO 80831. ACH checks may also be used at https://district49.payschools.com/.
- Credit card payments may either be made at the Transportation Department or https://falcon.payschools.com/.
Bus Stop Information
- SY 18 - 19 GENED route bus stop information will be posted for viewing beginning July 1st.
- Infofinderi is used to determine stop information. It is located on the D49 Website at https://www.d49.org. Select Student Services, Transportation Services. Select Bus Stop Locator, enter your home address. All buses for each school supported will be reflected on the left side of the page. Look for your student’s school and then determine bus color and number, bus stop location and AM/PM pick up and drop off times. If bus stops don’t show up for your school, please contact our office by phone at 719.495.1159 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Please check bus stop information after Thursday, July 25th, 2018 to confirm bus stop information. Stop information may change at any time due to safety issues.
How To Contact Us
Mailing Address: District 49 Transportation
10850 E. Woodmen Road
Peyton, CO, 80831
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 719.495.1159 Fax Number: 719.494.8979 Hours: 6 a.m. - 5 p.m.