District 49 Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in careers in District 49, the fastest growing school district in Colorado. With a vision and mission to be the best choice to learn, work and lead, D49 offers vast opportunities for educators, administrative and business professionals, trades people, and leaders. We invite you to check out our current job openings to find the role that is right for you.
Why choose District 49?
- Our Calendar! We offer unique school calendar provides educators with extended breaks in the fall, winter and spring.
- Our Compensation! We provide a comprehensive total compensation package with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Our Culture! We commit to live out our core values as articulated in our Cultural Compass. We create a collaborative and supportive work environment with robust learning and development opportunities.
Central Office Location
School District 49 is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment. District 49 will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, age, genetic information, veteran status, or protected activity in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The lack of English language skills shall not be a barrier to admission or participation in any District program. To that end, School District 49:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as qualified sign language interpreters and written information in other formats (large print, audio. accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as qualified interpreters and information written in other languages.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the non-discrimination policies not related to Title IX or Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, please contact.
Ms. Sonia Marroquin-Smith, Human Resources Manager for Culture and Compliance
email@example.com | 719-495-1142
Mailing address: 10850 E. Woodmen Road, Peyton, CO 80831
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, visit the Office for Civil Rights webpage, or call 1.800.421.3481.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
District 49 is committed to making information and resources that are available via the web accessible for all users. If you are a job seeker and need accessibility assistance or an accommodation in order to apply for one of our open positions, please contact: Ms. Sarah Reed, Human Resources Department, Ph: 719-494-8992, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Background Check Required for Hire
Pursuant to applicable law and Board of Education policy (GCF, GCF-R, GDF, and GDF-R) Prior to hiring any person and in accordance with state law, the district must conduct background checks with the Colorado Department of Education and previous employers regarding the applicant's fitness for employment. In all cases where credit information or reports are used in the hiring process, the district must comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and applicable state law.