Fee For Service Bus Information
Fee for Service: LOCATION HAS CHANGED:We are still at 10850 E.Woodmen Rd, but we have a new building. When you enter the main entrance, you will take a left into the first parking lot if you are driving East on the frontage road, a right if driving West on the frontage road. You will see a banner on the building 'Transportation Registration and Bus Passes'.Hours of Operation during Summer break: June 1st-July 23rd, open 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.School year hours of Operation: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. If you require other hours, please call 719-495-1159 to make an appointment.
New Riders: May fill out the application on-line, under your parent portal, but must come into the Transportation office to get your bus passes. Exsisting Riders - Please fill out the application on-line. Please call our office at 719.495.1159, if you need assistance
Replacement Bus Passes - Please call our office at 719.495.1159 to request new bus passes. We will verify your bus stop location and ensure all elemenary student have the correct bus color and animal sticker for their stop. New bus passes will be put in an envelope for the parent/guardian to pick up at our Transportation Office.
PASS TYPE 1 RIDER 3+ RIDERS
Annual (paid in advance)
Oct. 1, 2021
$200 $600 Quarterly (paid in advance)*
Aug 3rd, 2021Oct 4th, 2021
Jan. 7th, 2022March 1st, 2022
$75 no discount for multiply students Stand-by Punch Card, purchased in advance $25 for Ten Rides * We will no longer offer Semester fees per the Board of Education.
- Annual, quarterly fees are non-refundable unless you move out of the district (amount of refund will be pro-rated).
- Regardless of pass type, payments must be made by the dates specified above to avoid any late charges.
- Families with new riders must complete the initial registration and come to the trasportation office to get the bus pass cards.
LocationThe transportation department is at 10850 E. Woodmen Road in Peyton, Monday-Friday, from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our office is now at the main building facing the frontage road. We are in the the SE Modular next to the Red Brick Building (Main District Office). Turn into the front parking area, transportation registration is located in the building at the East end of the parking lot.
All Patrons must have an account through the Parent Portal:
- You can access Parent Portal through Power School. Create an account if you do not already have one. Follow the instructions for registering the student(s) for transportation.
Procedures for Free and Reduced Lunch Program
For those who submit an application for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program with the District’s Nutrition Services, you may either:
- On the Information Release part of the application, check “District 49 Bus Transportation Fee” and Nutrition Services will provide Transportation with a copy of the approval letter, or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, a copy of the approval letter to the Transportation Department.
- All patrons that have a direct certification must email or bring in a copy on your appointment date if a new rider to transportation. Nutrition Services cannot provide this information since it is sent to you by the State.
- Please note: You will be responsible for all transportation fees incurred until we receive this letter.
Applying for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program
Nutrition Services will begin accepting Free and Reduced Lunch on-line applications for the 2021-2022 school year on Monday, July 14, 2021. Go to https://www.payschoolscentral.com/#/user/loginto fill out the form.
- You may also come into Nutrition Services beginning Monday, July 14, 2021 to drop off or fill out an application. When you arrive at the Nutrition Services location, please call 719.495.1159 to access the building. Nutrition Services is located in the same building as the Transportation Department. If you need any assistance on the application or any other matters you may call Jackie Sieben at 719.494.8965.
Note: Deadline to submit your approval letter to transportation will be September 30th, 2021 After the above date, fees for rides will be applied to your account until the Transportation Department receives a copy of your approval letter. You will be responsible for the payment of these fees.
Accounts and Payments
You must create a Parent Portal account in Power Schools if you do not already have an account set up.
Your transportation account will reside in Power Schools under your Parent Portal where you can fill out your application for transportation, select the student(s) that we will be transporting and select your payment option.
When you complete the application it will be forwarded to the Transportation department. Please give us approximately 5 working days to activate the fees. To make a payment on you transportation fees, login into your Parent Portal, access your account, select the fee. If you have any problems, please contact our office at 719-495-1159 to make a payment.
EXISTING and NEW bus riders for RMCA, BLPA and BLRA students, MUST contact our office 719.495.1159.
Transportation payment options are flat fees, invoices or emails will not be sent out as reminders. All payment are due on the dates provided in the fee schedule. If your account remains in arrears you will be sent email notification. If not paid, a final notification letter will be mailed to you. Payment must be made within 30 days from the date of the letter. Any account not paid by this date will be turned over to our collection service.
Please note: Annual and Quarterly payments are non-refundable. The exception for a pro-rated refund will be if you move out of the district. Refunds for Pre-Paid Punch Cards are non-refundable regardless if you relocate.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit card payments may be made through your Parent Portal account
Bus Stop InformationSY 21-22 GENED route bus stop information will be posted for viewing beginning July 6th.
- Bus Stop Locator is used to determine stop information. It is located on the D49 Website at https://www.d49.org. Select Student Services, Transportation Services. Select Bus Stop Locator, enter your home address. All buses for each school supported will be reflected on the left side of the page. Look for your student’s school and then determine bus color and number, bus stop location and AM/PM pick up and drop off times. If bus stops don’t show up and you see NO TRANSPORTATION, this is due to route reduction and Driver shortage. Please contact our office by phone at 719.495.1159 or e-mail email@example.com to request a bus stop when avialable.
- Please check bus stop information after Monday, July 6 to confirm bus stop information. Stop information may change at any time due to various circumstances.
How To Contact Us
Mailing Address: District 49 Transportation
10850 E. Woodmen Road
Peyton, CO, 80831
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 719.495.1159 Fax Number: 719.494.8979 Hours: 6:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.